Come pick our brains over a cup of coffee at these upcoming events:
- Content Marketing World, September 4 – 7, Cleveland, OH
- INBOUND 2018, September 4-7, Boston, MA
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum, November, San Francisco, CA
Can’t wait? Schedule a Table for Four Consultation now!
For events we’ve spoken at, catch the replays here:
- Predictive Analytics Webinar – watch on demand now!
- How AI Will Change Marketing Forever at Next10X – watch the keynote here!
- Digital Transformation and Disruption at IBM THINK – watch the talk here!
BrainTrust Insights In The News
Our recent media coverage and news announcements:
- The Measurement Standard: How to Verify Your Data and Assess Imperfect Data
- Passport Travel Marketing Podcast: Analytics
- AMEX OPEN: How to Expand Your Business: 4 Tips to Help Take Your Brick-and-Mortar International
- The Measurement Standard: The Five Levels of Data
- IBM THINK: Building Smarter Brand Experiences Panel @ THINK 2018
- IBM Big Data Hub: Analytics Experts Discuss AI’s Present and Future
- Convince & Convert: When Your Great Customer Experience Drives Your Employees Crazy
- Treasure Data: 6 Thought Leaders Share Insights for Enhancing the Customer Experience Through The Responsible Use of Data
- Relevance.com: BrainTrust Insights, Tech Trends, and Optimization: A Q&A with Christopher Penn
- Ceralytics; Get executive buy-in for your content marketing strategy
- Spin Sucks: Communicators, Step Up and Own the PESO Model
- IBM: Wrapping Up THINK 2018
- Business SHENanigans Live With Kathy Klotz-Guest and Kerry Gorgone
- FIR #133: Narcissism, Consumerism, and Activism – FIR Podcast
- Social Media Examiner: Predictive Analytics
- BrandHIT Twitter Chat: The Art and Science of Engagement
- The Difference: Dark Data: Shining a Light onto Your Brands
- Spin Sucks: How to Prove PR Value to the CEO
- The Full Monty: Damage Control
- IBM Today at Think 2018: What you can’t miss Wednesday
- BrainTrust Insights Co-Founder Christopher Penn On The Cube, IBM THINK 2018 (YouTube)
- IBM Announces 2018 IBM Champions including BrainTrust Insights Co-Founder Christopher Penn